As soon as you say to yourself, “I think I want to sell my house.” it’s the right time to contact an agent. Because as soon as you start thinking about it, you’ll have more questions.
I think I want to sell my house… but..
- When is the right time to list in order to sell my house quickly?
- How much can I sell my house for?
- What repairs should I make before I list my house?
- Should I go to the expense of making upgrades?
- What will the return on my investment be if I do?
- Will painting the interior or exterior help?
- Should I move out before I sell my house?
- Can I do any landscaping to help sell my house?
- Should I de-clutter, and pack things up to put in storage?
- Will bringing in a stager help sell my house?
- Is it a good idea to buy before I sell my house?
These and other questions can only be answered by an expert listing agent who knows your local market and has a marketing plan to get your home sold. An agent needs as much lead time as possible in order to implement the most successful plan for you. After researching the most recent trends in your local market, meeting you and seeing your home, your agent will be equipped with the knowledge they need to answer all of your questions.
Keep in mind that once your home is ready to go on the market, your agent still needs time to complete your listing paperwork, create compelling marketing remarks, schedule the photographer, review photos, prepare and proof marketing pieces, order signage, schedule an open house and more.
If you want to maximize your profits and set yourself up for a successful sale, don’t wait until the last minute to contact a real estate agent.
Have more questions? Get in touch by email or give us a call: 425-350-8893 We’d be delighted to assist you.