Keep your plants healthy and avoid dangerous pesticides by purchasing Ladybugs to control aphids, mites and other insects that harm them. Remember, ladybugs will fly to neighboring gardens when they have eaten the pests in your yard. You can encourage them to stay and attract more by planting geraniums, cosmos and coneflowers. If you have pets and children, it is always best for them and the environment to seek natural pest control like ladybugs, green lacewing and assassin bugs. As a result, you’ll help protect the environment and have a beautiful garden.
In Western Washington, May means the beginning of mosquito season. Take these steps to make your yard less inviting to mosquitoes:
- Remove objects like empty flower pots, buckets and containers that are collecting water
- Clean and unclog gutters to prevent standing water
- Fill in low-lying areas of flower beds and lawns to prevent water from pooling
- Fill in hollow logs and stumps so water won’t collect
- Repair damaged screens on windows and doors to keep mosquitoes out
These simple steps can help reduce your discomfort during mosquito season. Want more helpful tips? Click here. Would you like information regarding buying or selling a home? Get in touch – we’re here to help you reach your real estate goals.
With the arrival of spring, its time for some spring lawn care. Before its time to start mowing again, take a moment to replace any dead spots in your lawn. This can be done with seed or sod. To help prevent the pooling of water, fill in depressions with dirt before adding seed or sod. Taking these steps will keep your lawn looking its best.
It’s important to show your home some love to maintain and protect your investment. Here are 7 easy & inexpensive DIY home updates you can make in a weekend.
- Purchase new doormats
- Replace your exterior light fixtures
- Update or add kitchen cabinet hardware
- Install new front door hardware
- Add a front door security camera
- change your bathroom mirrors
- Make flower pots and hanging baskets
Reading Time: 2 minutes Most home owners and home buyers use a real estate broker when looking to buy or sell a home. The function of a real estate broker is more than just helping you find or sell a home. Your real estate broker is your trusted advisor during every step of the …