It’s important to show your home some love to maintain and protect your investment. Moreover, if you want to sell, these can make your home more appealing to buyers. Here are 7 easy & inexpensive DIY home updates you can make in a weekend.
- Purchase new doormats – first impressions are everything and a clean, welcoming doormat helps.
- Replace your exterior light fixtures – this is especially important if your fixtures are dated or in poor condition.
- Update or add kitchen cabinet hardware – kitchen hardware can change the look and feel of your kitchen with a minimal investment.
- Install new front door hardware – dated, worn or damaged front door hardware can tarnish a first impression.
- Add a front door security camera – there are many products to choose from, do a little research.
- change your bathroom mirrors – this change can be extraordinary and the cost of time and money is minimal.
- Make flower pots and hanging baskets – buy them pre-made or make your own, either way they will improve your curb appeal and provide bright pops of color.