Want to sell your house? Here is a list of 11 things not to do if you really want to sell your house.
- Neglect curb appeal – first impressions are important.
- Overprice your home – overpricing will severely reduce your buyer pool.
- Skimp on listing photos – limited or poor quality photos won’t attract buyers.
- Neglect repairs – this could turn buyers away.
- Hide problems – repair and/or disclose before inspection.
- Over-personalize your house – buyers need to see themselves living in the home.
- Refuse to entertain low offers – if at all possible, counter.
- Show up during showings – this could cause buyers to rush out rather than look.
- Forget about closing costs – it is a possible tool of negotiation.
- Show a cluttered house – buyers can’t see the beauty through clutter.
- Ignore your agents advice – your trusted agent is there to look out for your best interests. Utilize their experience and listen to their advice.
Avoiding the items on the list above will help you sell faster and for a better price. For details, read the full article
Thinking about selling your home and aren’t sure where to begin? Our team of caring professionals are ready to help you reach your real estate goals.